Saturday 29 May 2010

Love is like a butterfly

Love is like a butterfly soft and gentle as a sigh it's multi coloured moods of love are like its satin wings. Thanks for that, Dolly. I wanted to think of a butterfly related song to introduce all the beautiful butterfly brooches we have right now in Beatnik, and that was the only one, lame I know, (although I do love Dolly and I love that song) I could come up with. In fact if anyone can think of another butterfly song I will send you a brooch, leave me a comment... My first giveaway....





The background I choose for the brooches was this gorgeous dress that Beatnik

has put on the rail year after year after year. It is a beauty and I'm kind of glad it hasn't sold because I think I would feel a little bit sad. Dress by Kati.


4 comments:

  1. i ENVY this butterfly collection. Thank you for sharing.

    For the butterfly song mmm woudl The Cure - 'Caterpillar' count, afterall they do turn into butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mangocheeks, Yes of course I will allow 'Caterpillar' by The Cure, it's a great connection and I love The Cure. If you email me your address a butterfly will wing it's way to you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Thank you so much.
    I am fluttering like a butterfly in my living room.
    I have just e mailed my address to you.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete