Tuesday 17 August 2010

Say Hello Wave Goodbye

It has been a busy couple of weeks.  Friends came to visit and my days went into a time stretched blur of everything that is good about summer. It has also been a great excuse to enjoy the local scenery and make time for all those fun days out......






This is the best zoo ever, although I wasn't expecting


to be on the other side of the cage looking out at the visitors!





winding walks to stunning beaches and collecting pebbles for mini stone sculptures








There were fluffy rabbits and


dancing hares





And taking my friend to my most favourite spot in the whole world where the cows and horses roam, peace and tranquility reign.


The soundtrack of the holiday was this,   this,   and surprisingly this.

We really enjoyed watching this documentary




I also spotted the first signs of Autumn







Although I love Autumn I'm willing to put it on hold for a little longer.

3 comments: