Friday 30 July 2010

Do You Realize?






I realise that Beatnik needs a bigger jewellery display cabinet






    


   








I realise that I love this sixties summer dress





     
I realise that I love the retro wallpaper in the shop




I realise now that I should've kept the red one of these bags for myself and now it's sold   



I realise that I need to stop playing   this  and    this   constantly
       








   


I realise that I love making dens in the woods                                                        












I realise that  watching a film for the second time is sometimes as good as the first








I realise that I need to take notice of the details








I realise that I don't want summer to end

2 comments:

  1. I realise that you see beauty all around you.
    I realise that you are a lovely friend.
    I realise that the sun is shining.
    I realise that life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry, I realise that I love your comment... And yes, life is good, thank you x

    ReplyDelete