Thursday 17 March 2011

All the world is green





Happy St Patricks Day

Even though I'm half Irish I didn't realise it was St Patricks Day until I saw lots of drunken students swaying past the shop wearing foam guinness top (of the mornin') hats. Classy.

Luckily it gave me a theme for taking some shop photos, because although the shop is chock full to the brim of stuff, I sometimes can't think what the hell to photograph.

So here's to all things green in celebration of the patron saint of Ireland









Cool wig Mandy








The shop is looking so good, and we have great stock coming in all of the time. I know that sounds boastful, but I can't help it, I'm having a proud  Beatnik moment. If you're in the area, come by, say hello and take a look.




3 comments:

  1. Cool wig Mandy, haha! I love your secret self-portraits. And I really love those suspenders!! What a lucky girl you are to be surrounded by such lovely/crazy things everyday. I am green with envy :)

    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly, I love those 'braces' too (what we brits call them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute apple necklace, I have a similar one. Is this one for sale? hehe. Glad the shop is going well, deff need to pop by again when I'm in Soton.x

    ReplyDelete